Thursday, January 29, 2009

We need patriots from Maine to schedule a personal meeting with this congressman ASAP, he is completely clueless

January 29, 2009



Natural Born Citizen Harold Sorensen

Pob 44

luverne, Maine 04240



Dear Harold:



Thank you for contacting me regarding your concerns that President-elect Obama has not proven his citizenship. I appreciate hearing from you.



The rumors concerning President-elect Obama's citizenship are not valid. Candidates for President of the United States face rigorous scrutiny and provide public documents regarding their citizenship. I am confident that President-elect Obama has proven that he is a citizen. He was born in Hawaii and lived there for most of his pre-college years.



I look forward to working with President-elect Obama in the 111th Congress. Government works best when it stands for the working families of this country. This means supporting important programs in education, healthcare, and economic development. It also means bringing the national deficit under control, so our children will not be burdened by tremendous debt, and making sure that free trade is fair trade with protections for environment and labor standards.



Thank you again for sharing your views with me. In addition, I also provide occasional email updates on a range of issues affecting people in Maine. If you would like to receive this information, please visit my website at http://michaud.house.gov/email_newsletter.asp and sign up for my email newsletter. I appreciate the opportunity to represent you.





With warmest regards,







Michael H. Michaud

Member of Congress