Thursday, January 29, 2009

Did anybody else notice this? e-mail me

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----

Orly, *** FYI and use ...Important ?**** NO Response required

I read somewhere( please X-check ) someone has posted on you tube the
video of the proceedings 8 Jan of the electoral college. I did not
watch this video but the individual who posted stated that someone (
elector ? ) raised their hand and immediately Nancy Pelosi sprang to her
feet and began clapping and roused the electors to do the same. If this
is true , this MAY have interfered with the opportunity to object and
in fact may have been intentional obstruction of procedure. If this is
a potential work around I would put my name on the list to sue her in a
heartbeat !!!!! There is nothing in my Oath of Office to conflict me in
this regard.