Monday, December 22, 2008

Letter from Rachel in LA

I found this letter today and feel it is the best one I have seen on this issue. Very astute! 12/21/2008 5:10 PM Rachel wrote:
When I first heard about this issue I thought it was just a political smear tactic, however the more I followed it, the more I believe that there is something seriously wrong. A large portion of this is due to Obama having all his records sealed and having spent more than $500K to prevent those records from being made public. This is incredibly suspicious, as well as unbelievably arrogant for anyone running for the Office of President of the United States. Why spend all that money when the issue can be laid to rest by publishing a $12 certified copy of the vault birth certificate? The only explanation is that there is something to hide.
I am a retired peace officer and I swore an oath upon being hired to uphold the United States Constitution. I took that oath very seriously at that time and I continue to do so to this day. When I graduated from college I spent several hundred dollars getting dozens of certified copies of my birth certificate, college transcripts, and high school transcripts because along with every application I submitted for an entry level position with police/sheriff/probation departments that I applied to I was required to submit these documents along with copies of my diplomas. I also had to submit a list of all the addresses where I had lived since becoming an adult, and any trips I had made out of country. This information was used to conduct background investigations since I was applying for jobs that required a security clearance. Obama is applying for the highest office in the land and is refusing to produce these documents, even though Obama admits in his book, Dreams from My Father, that he had a copy of his birth certificate.
I looked over my own birth certificate recently and went over the information on it. It clearly states on the document the address and Parish (I was born in Louisiana so the term "Parish" would be the equivalent of "County") where I was born, as well as who delivered me. I also went over my college transcripts and there are fields on it that indicate what your citizenship is as well as what grants, scholarships, and financial aid you received during your education there. I am sure that grad schools would have similar information on their transcripts as well.
Personally, after following this issue for the last couple of months, I have now come to the realization that I cannot accept Obama as POTUS because Obama has failed to prove that he meets the eligibility requirements for that office.
All nine Justices have sworn an oath to uphold, protect and defend the US Constitution, just as I have. Obama himself has also sworn that same oath twice, at the time he graduated from Law School and then again when he was sworn in as a Senator and his first official Act in 2009 will be to swear that oath again, making his first official act of office a fraud if he is not eligible. Read Rachel's Bar of Integrity source document. http://blog.barofintegrity.us/2008/12/21/open-letter--request-to-refile-petition-lightfoot-v-bowen-with-chief-justice-john-roberts.aspx?results=1#AddComment?reply-to=1637159

Lisa Ostella
Peace through Strength
http://www.barofintegrity.com