Wednesday, December 24, 2008

from Cort Wrotnowski (certiorari filed from CT, deeming Obama ineligible, pending)

To the folks following the Obama Saga,
My name is Cort Wrotnowski. I am one of the people who filed with the U.S. Supreme Court to challenge Obama's eligibility. I have worked in tandem with Orly on this since October. I absolutely agree with what she is doing and how she is doing it. I support her efforts, I applaud her efforts and help her in any way that I can. To the people who suggested Leo and I did not want to do anything with her..show your faces...talk to me. I'll square you away. Leo has worked very hard on this matter. He needs time to recuperate and rethink what he is doing. That in no way should be confused with the specious notion that he does not want to work with Orly.
Sincerely, Cort Wrotnowski