Friday, January 16, 2009

Strong Plea to our Armed forces from Lt. Col. David A Earl-Graef

Friday, January 16, 2009 4:11 AM
From: This sender is DomainKeys verified "David Earl-Graef" View contact details To: dr_taitz@yahoo.comPlease post this ASAP. This is very Important
To ALL Who Serve,

You have expressed many kind thoughts about me and I am keenly aware that every single day you serve is an act of courage because you as well have pledged to support the Constitution of our great nation to the risk of grave peril. During these difficult times, I am reminded every day of the vision of the spirit of our country former President Ronald Reagan conveyed when he spoke of the General officers on their knees in the snow at Valley Forge. This for me remains the hope of this country and serves always to humble and remind me of their courage facing the onslaught of the mighty British Army. I think no less of the courage and valor of the General Officers in command of our fighting forces at this very difficult moment in our history.

I have every faith, trust and confidence, as should you, in our military leaders and would follow their lawful orders as all military should to the death. I am confident our voices have been heard so now as of 20 Jan. 2009 we must listen. Although I do not know them I trust they love our Country, care for you and have earned my respect and loyalty. They have never EVER given me a single reason by their ACTIONS to question them or their legal authority over me. Make no mistake I trust that they will do what is right for our country. My intentions have always been only to raise the awareness of the gravity of the situation and its inherent security risks. I stand on my actions and I have acted in good faith and believe I have just cause grounded on my trust in our Supreme Court and Chief Justice Roberts.

On 20 Jan. 2009, I will give respect to the OFFICE of the POTUS as I am required to do. You must as well. However, for me until the court tells me that Mr. Obama is constitutionally qualified or not I personally will remain conflicted because it is before the court and I look to them as the ultimate instrument to help me understand and interpret the Constitution which I am sworn to defend. However, we must each and every one act in good faith and in a way to support our country and our Oath and obey the orders of the officers above us until we know.

It is clear to me that if Mr. Obama would allow it; I would willingly render my absolute loyalty to the person, in this case Mr. Biden, as per the Constitution until such time as Mr. Obama qualifies. I believe you must as well. In addition if Mr. Oabama is found qualified by the Supreme Court I will likewise render loyalty until such time as I may be relieved of my obligation, if this is even possible, on legal or moral/ethical grounds. I simply pray, with an earnest heart for our country that this is brought to an expeditious and just resolution and that we ALL as Americans stand united, respectful and kind to each other. This too was the dream of our founding fathers and President Lincoln; “from many we become one.”



V/R

LtCol. David A. Earl-Graef USAFR MC