Thursday, January 15, 2009

response from Nanci Pelosi to my e-mail in re to Recusal. I am swamped, can somebody call her office?

From: "Rep. Nancy Pelosi" Add sender to Contacts To: dr_taitz@yahoo.com Thank you for contacting my office.

Congressional courtesy prevents me from replying to emails if I cannot determine that you are a constituent of mine.

If you are not a resident of California's 8th Congressional District and are contacting me in regard to my role as Speaker, please email me at AmericanVoices@mail.house.gov.

If you are a resident of the 8th District of California, please contact my office in Washington, DC at (202) 225-4965 to be added to our database.

-----Original Message-----
From: "Dr. Orly Taitz, Esq."
Sent: 1/15/2009 12:45:22 PM
To: "sf.nancy@mail.house.gov"
Cc:
Subject: Suggestion for Recusal



This email was sent to sf.nancy@mail.house.gov.
You can instantly unsubscribe from these emails by clicking the link below:
http://defendourfreedoms.createsend5.com/t/r/u/jrklhy/onujqd/