Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A letter from Senator Isakson, GA. at least he is monitoring the outcome of the lawsuits. can someone write to him and explain the case?


Dear Mr. Sorensen:
Thank you for contacting my office regarding Senator Barack Obama's birth certificate. I appreciate hearing from you and appreciate the opportunity to respond.
The United States Constitution requires the President to be a natural born citizen of the United States. Senator Obama's campaign provided his birth certificate to the media amid allegations that he did not meet this qualification. The certificate, confirmed by the Hawaii Department of Health as authentic, shows that he was born in Hawaii. There are a number of lawsuits pending on this matter, and I will be following the outcomes of the cases closely.
Thank you again for contacting me. Please visit my webpage at http://isakson.senate.gov/ for more information on the issues important to you and to sign up for my e-newsletter.

Sincerely,
Johnny Isakson
United States Senator

For future correspondence with my office, please visit my web site at http://isakson.senate.gov/contact.cfm. You can also click here to sign up for the eNewsletter