Saturday, January 24, 2009

Thank you for your service Lt Col David A. Earl-Graef!

To All American Citizens Who Love our Country,

As I have already written to you, by virtue of my oath as a USAFR officer, my public voice regarding the issues facing our Country and her survival is for the moment silenced. I must act in good faith and put my trust in the hands of the Supreme Court and will do so until I am given just cause to reconsider. I have asked you to take up the voice of freedom.

What I CAN say is that Orly is the “real deal”. Her dedication and valor in fighting that the truth be known and Justice prevail, in my life as a Military Officer, is one of the most courageous acts I have ever seen. I have personally had the honor of speaking directly with her several times and I know she loves America. I also know that she is reluctant to appeal to you to help her financially but has taken much of this burden upon herself.

It is with this in mind that I URGENTLY plea to you on her behalf. Help her by your actions and also donate to the cause. She needs and deserves our help in this area too. It is very easy to do. I am certain that every little bit you give will be appreciated and used to help her to continue to Defend our Freedoms. Please donate!

V/R
LtCol David A. Earl-Graef USAFR MC