Friday, January 23, 2009

Somebody got to wikipedia

The article below was posted on wikipedia. Later this article was mysteriously deleted. Can someone call people running wikipedia and check, who deleted this article and why?
At the same time all info about my case disappeared from Supreme Court Docket and only after a large number of people called the Supreme Court and complained (reportedly there was a meltdown of the phones at SCOTUS)information reappeared. Supreme court had no info, why did it happen.
At the same time Lisa Ostella called me in TX and stated that someone deleted my membership info with the attorney's bar and people were calling and questioning if Orly Taitz is my real name and if I really exist.
It is my real name and I really exist, though it looks like some people would rather I don't exist.

Orly Taitz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Orly Taitz is a California attorney and Orange County dentist who is active among people who doubt Barack Obama is eligible to be president of the United States. Dr. Taitz represents nurse and Libertarian Party politician Gail Lightfoot in a case filed at the United States Supreme Court questioning Obama's eligibility. Dr. Taitz is also the lead attorney in...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orly_Taitz - Cached