Thursday, December 18, 2008

Here is another one that doesn't get it

Does anybody want to write to Senator Levin? How hard it is to understand that HI allow it's residents to obtain HI Birth certificate for their children born abroad and they allow birth certificates to be obtained based on a statement of one relative only. I swear after Kyl basing his knowledge on snopes and Martines saying that "it was vetted by voters that were not allowed access to the original BC" and now this one, I wonder if the collective IQ of our 100 Senators would amount to a 100??? What do you think?
Orly
PS Joan, your e-mail box didn't work, e-mail cam back
Thursday, December 18, 2008 3:58 AM
From: "Orly Taitz" View contact details To: "Joan" Joan,will you be willing to send an open letter and explain to Sen Levin the problem with Hi BC? Ask him to write a demand for formal investigation and subpoena of the original BC and other docs. Please forward a demand for indictment to him and all the att. general and US att. Patrick Fitzgerald. I will post your open letter. You can also put it on video, I will post it on you-tube channel that we are preparing: Dr. Orly Taitz presents

Orly Taitz DDS Esq

26302 La Paz ste 211
Mission Viejo Ca 92691

29839 S. Margarita Pkwy
Rancho Santa Margarita Ca 92688

ph. w 949-586-8110 c-949-683-5411
fax 949-586-2082

--- On Thu, 12/18/08, Joan Kessler wrote:

From: Joan Subject: FW: Your Concerns
To: dr_taitz@yahoo.com
Date: Thursday, December 18, 2008, 3:51 AM

Dr. Taitz,

I am just a citizen, not a lawyer, but I wanted you to see this that I received from my senator in Michigan when I sent him my concern a few weeks ago.

Joan

Grand Haven, MI



From: senator_levin@levin.senate.gov [mailto:senator_levin@levin.senate.gov]
Sent: Friday, December 05, 2008 12:53 PM
To: (name redacted)
Subject: Re: Your Concerns



Dear Ms. (redacted):


Thank you for contacting me regarding the false rumors surrounding President-elect Obama’s citizenship status. I appreciate you sharing your thoughts with me.

As you may know, Article II, Section I of the U.S. Constitution states that, “No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President.”

President-elect Obama was born in Hawaii as documented by his official birth certificate. He is, therefore, a natural born citizen of the United States. Thank you again for writing.


Sincerely,
Carl Levin