Thursday, November 20, 2008

What can I do to help?

I would suggest that to start with, please consider signing the petition:

You can keep your name hidden from the public if you desire.

I suggest that you could also contact both your state and federal elected representatives to express your concern. The reason to contact state elected representatives like your State Senator(s) and State Legislators is that they should consider legislation to stop such a problem from occurring again.

Federal legislators can play a role in the Electoral college deliberations.

Here is a link describing one suggested method for doing this:

If you want to participate in more than that, there are projects to contact electors and collect elector contact information, as well as other activities:"

If you are interested in joining with others, there are numerous groups involved in working on various projects associated with this controversy. Just let me know.

Please pass these around to as many friends and family as you can. Try to recruit others if you can. Let's turn this into a signficant movement. There is a lot at stake!